Cool App #3. Let's imagine you are out in the great wild woods, hiking about. Odds are you'll find some animal tracks. If only you knew what they were! Well, worry no more. http://www.mynaturesite.com/ is a great place to go to download My Nature Animal Tracks app just for that. For a minimal fee for both iPhone or android, an animal tracking app is yours.. Next time you're out in the woods and you encounter some tracks, you'll definitely know what you've got in front of you!
Cool App #4. Another cool find from http://www.mynaturesite.com/ for iPhone users is a My Nature Tree Guide app. (No android app for this yet, darn and drat!) By answering some questions about bark, leaves, location and more, photos and info are pulled up from the database. Sounds pretty cool, at a very slight price.
Photos from: intro: http://www.nineteenfortyone.com/tag/zoomers/
1. Geocaching: http://mobileappamerica.com/blog/2010/geocaching-for-android/
2. Compass: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikewelchcom/3642269683/
3. My Nature Animal Tracks: http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.mynature.tracks
4. My Nature Tree Guide: http://www.goodcleantech.com/apps_and_websites/
5. Google Sky Map: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/AheadoftheCurve/story?id=7570770&page=1