In light of all of that, here are some safe ways to enjoy Halloween for you and your kids, so there's still holiday fun for every one.
- Good Housekeeping's "Is Halloween 2020 Canceled? These Cities and States Have New Trick-or-Treating Regulations" (This includes a list, ranking the risks from low, medium, and high as well as some other things to consider.)
- RetailMeNot's The Real Deal: "26 Ideas for Celebrating Quarantine-O-Ween"
- The Los Angeles Times' "We Won’t Let Coronavirus Take Halloween. Here Are 7 Ways You Can Celebrate"
- We Are Teachers' "31 Spooky and Educational Halloween Videos for Kids"
- Natalie Stein's post at Lark Health: "Safe Ways to Celebrate Halloween and COVID-19"
- The CDC's Holiday Celebration Page (which also includes thoughts for Día de los Muertos [Day of the Dead], and Thanksgiving, including activity risk assessment for all)