It's a poignant combination of memorable numbers, making for a memorable date ahead for this Saturday, October 10th, from 11 am -- 5pm EST.
TED is sponsoring their Countdown for Climate Change. This is a virtual event & global initiative to highlight the goals to building a better future by 2030. #JoinTheCountown is their hashtags to open communication for a cleaner, more resilient future based on creativity & innovation. One of their main points: "It's a movement open to everyone."
Detailed in their plan is to answer these 5 interconnected questions:
- Chris Anderson, Head of TED
- Angel Hsu, Climate and Data Scientist
- Al Gore, Former Vice President and Climate Advocate
- Prince William, The Duke of CambridgeAntónio Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Severn Cullis-Suzuki, Environmental Educator
- Jane Fonda, Actor and Activist