- Simpletivity's 7 Zoom Meeting Tips Every User Should Know!
- Buzzfeed's 7 Teachers Share Their Best Tips On Remote Learning
- Emma Pass' The Hybrid Teacher: Survival Guide
- Teachthought's 25 Remote Teaching Tips to Engage Students in Distance Learning
- Common Sense Media's Best Tools for Virtual & Distance Learning
- Common Sense Media's How to Plan for Hybrid Teaching and Learning
- ClassTag's Edtech Toolkit for Remote and Hybrid Learning
- Richard Byrne's Practical EdTech Handbook
Saturday, October 10, 2020
reflections and resources about how to mentally and emotionally survive these crazy Covid teaching times. I talked about sustainability not in my typical “green” and “eco” sense, but from a mental health perspective of making it through what might be our hardest year of teaching (collectively speaking on behalf of the whole profession).
This post is sort of a companion piece. I have more resources here, but these are from the edtech perspective of how to make life a little easier for you if you are teaching in a remote or hybrid learning environment.
Image created using Canva.com