- Richard Byrne's Free Tech for Teachers: Common Craft Explains Disinformation
- Screenager's "How To Think Like a Fact Checker" which links to Stanford's Civic Online Reasoning Curriculum.
- Free Tech for Teachers: Every US Preseidential Election through 2012 Explained with a link to Keith Hughes YouTube Channel with 5-20 minute videos doing just this for every election.
- Free Tech for Teachers: A Handful of Videos to Help Students Understand the Electoral College
- PBS Learning Media's Electoral Decoder: An interactive electoral map where you can not only see the electoral breakdown of past elections, but you can use it to predict future outcomes for 2020.
- Crash Course's Election Basics: Crash Course Government and Politics #36
- Crash Course's Gerrymandering: Crash Course Government and Politics #37
- My Green Team Gazette Nonpartisan Election Classroom Resources from the 2016 election.
Image created using Canva.com