Viruses don't tend to consult the calendar when it comes to best timing of when to show up. They also don't take leave near soon enough--as 2020 has show us. Covid in particular doesn't seem to care that Halloween is this weekend.
In light of all of that, here are some safe ways to enjoy Halloween for you and your kids, so there's still holiday fun for every one.
- Good Housekeeping's "Is Halloween 2020 Canceled? These Cities and States Have New Trick-or-Treating Regulations" (This includes a list, ranking the risks from low, medium, and high as well as some other things to consider.)
- RetailMeNot's The Real Deal: "26 Ideas for Celebrating Quarantine-O-Ween"
- The Los Angeles Times' "We Won’t Let Coronavirus Take Halloween. Here Are 7 Ways You Can Celebrate"
- We Are Teachers' "31 Spooky and Educational Halloween Videos for Kids"
- Natalie Stein's post at Lark Health: "Safe Ways to Celebrate Halloween and COVID-19"
- The CDC's Holiday Celebration Page (which also includes thoughts for Día de los Muertos [Day of the Dead], and Thanksgiving, including activity risk assessment for all)
No comments :
Post a Comment