|Your "Must See TV" Innovation Video|
from the Henry Ford Museum
a dreamer * fierce * brave * & more
You see that they "questioned. Searched. Were unsuccessful. Succeeded magnificently."
Where to go next, getting lost along the way in the sea of excellent information--
- The Curriculum Video above naturally leads you to the "Innovation 101" curriculum. Five 45-minute lessons plans are designed to introduce students to innovation principles. The following modules highlight the topics:
2. Traits of an Innovator
3. Process of Innovation
4. Keys to Innovation
5. Innovation, Intellectual Property Rights, & More
- Other items on The Henry Ford Education portal include:
> Educational Resources (searchable by topic)
ment for educators, The Henry Ford Academy, &
- Stories of Innovation Page--here you have 3 options to investigate--each a mecca on their own:
along the way.
artifacts at the museum.
through videos, insights, and articles.
remix, be curious
information & communication, social
- The Henry Ford YouTube Channel--here you will find some of the above mentioned videos, and a wealth of others too.
pics from https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ad/9b/6f/ad9b6fc4b8e3d69fa65686236ba6e456.png and https://www.thehenryford.org/; video image from https://www.thehenryford.org/education/teaching-innovation; video from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--t4IRv9HQ0; final quote from http://thelegacyproject.co.za/2015/07/quotes-from-henry-ford-founder-of-ford-motor-company/