Ed Begly, Jr.'s name might sound slightly familiar to you as he's both a long-time actor (anyone remember St. Elsewhere?) and a mega-environmental activist. He practices what he preaches, living in a solar powered home, driving an electric car, and currently building a LEED Platinum-Certified house for their next home ("Our Green House with The Begleys"). He and Rachelle (also an actor) co-starred in the reality series "Living With Ed," which was shown on both HGTV and Discovery’s Planet Green.
Given all the "green" above, yes, this weekly podcast is about "living green." It's a fun mix of Hollywood celebrities and environmental innovators chatting with Mr. & Mrs. Begley. There's also a Q&A segment per episode, with the gameplan being "saving the planet one person or household at a time."
You can find it on their website, or subscribe at iTunes.
Episodes, to date, include:
- Introducing Begleyesque (a very good place to start!)
- Going Green W/Jeff Goldblum
- Save Money, Save The Planet
- Moby Reveals His Real Name & Talks Veganism
- Green Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
- Sharon Lawrence Talks Water Pollution & Women Power
- Bill Nye Hijacks a Conversation With Frances Fisher
- Air Pollution: Causes, Effects, & Solutions
- Beth Grant Gets High Off Love
- Mike Farrell Talks JFK Assassination
- Michael Kaliski, Hollywood's Green Movie Guy
- Public Transportation vs. Uber vs. Biking
- Don Most Talks “Happy Days” & Vaudeville’s Comeback
- Oceana’s Keith Addis On Bait and Switch in Aquaculture
No comments :
Post a Comment