Vicki Davis is the CoolCatTeacher. As an #edtech teacher myself, Vicki Davis is one of my top 5 go-to resources. She has a blog she maintains, as well as a YouTube channel, two podcasts, and is active on social media. Oh, yeah, and she's a full time teacher! She is the virtual queen of virtually everything for the classroom, talking about everything from technology to stress management.
Vicki's philosophy to "innovate like a turtle." What that means is she makes sure to do a little bit every day (or at least every other day) in order to keep propelling herself forward.
If you are looking to sharpen your sword, build in more classroom teaching techniques (especially of the #edtech variety), and "innovate like a turtle," here are some amazing resources of Vicki Davis' to dive into:
- 50+ Ways to Use Technology in the Classroom
- 3 Fast, Free Lesson Plans to Fight Fake News (so timely these days!)
- Every Classroom Matters
- Her bi-weekly podcast from March 2013 to January 31st, 2017. She has 298 episodes for you to catch up on!
- 10 Minute Teacher Podccast
- A new, 10 minute daily podcast. Given the archives & dates, this may be her ramped up version of Every Classroom Matters. She started this new podcast February 1st of this year.
- CoolCatTeacher Blog
- Find her
Images from http://www.coolcatteacher.com/; quote slide from https://twitter.com/emergingedtech/status/768820278990430208
No comments :
Post a Comment