- Winter Solstice is December 21st
- Christmas is December 25th
- Hanukkah begins at sundown on December 24 and goes until January 1st
- Kwanzaa's 7 nights begins December 26th to January 1st
- New Year's Eve/New Year's is December 31st/January 1st
For me, Christmas (which is the holiday my family and I celebrate) is a season, a frame of mind, an optimism... not a definitive day. It's about who you are with, and the love in your heart. Let's make the holidays more about that, and less about politics!
Shared video from https://www.facebook.com/sharedofficial1/videos/1408176689255185/; My video of photos from our holiday house using Adobe Spark https://spark.adobe.com/video/TcubfuNTOjEAp, image from http://touringitaly.org/happy-holidays/