Given it's the month of Earth Day, and smack dab between that, our Earth Week, and Earth Hour a few weeks ago, things are running "greener" than usual over at Eagle Cove School. Here's the bulletin board in our office, as created by the Pre-K class of our Maryland "Green" School. Notice the wisdom AND the recyclable fish above, AND the words of wisdom in the oysters below!!
- Do not throw trash into the Bay from your boat.
- Keep the water clean for the fish.
- Plant grass and trees near the shore.
- Put more oysters into the Bay and help them to grow.
- Do not catch all of the crab and fish.
- Do not throw garbage in the Bay.