Today's toe-dips include some really cool online edtech resources I've run across that would benefit any teacher. They include timesavers as well as other inspirational finds. May you enjoy toe-dipping into them at your leisure:
- Shake Up Learning with Kasey Bell is both a super podcast and a great website with loads of learning resources for teachers. I get the weekly email updates from and found her post on Free Templates for Teachers: Where to Find Them & How to Create Them fabulous. She references these sites that are definitely bound for your bookmark bar. You can learn more about them from her post or go to them directly here:
- Sarah Keifer's & Beth Kingsley's TemplatesForTeachers.com
- Paulina Martinez's SlidesMania
- Ed Curtz's Control Alt Achieve & Google-related resources & updates
- Tony Vincent's resources at Learning In Hand including ShapeGrams with Google Drawings
- Seesaw Connect, which is an online virtual global conference for Seesaw Teachers next week: July 26-30. Once you register (free!), you can can take a multitude of online, on-demand short courses to get your gears turning on how to incorporate Seesaw in many different ways. Access remains open until August 13th.
- Education World has a slew of templates, diagrams, forms and charts all classroom-centric that you can print. Great resource!
- Edutopia has a super article from April on "Powerful, Lesser-Known Tech Tools For Teachers." In it, they detail the following, which I want to look more into:
- Kialu Edu
- Adobe Capture
Art created on Canva.com (my next-time toe-dip tool to share!)
No comments :
Post a Comment