This video "140 Seconds of Optimism" from Climate Optimist follows suit with the sentiments I wrote about earlier in the month in my post "Handling the Emotions of a Rough August," plus it ties with the "Climate Change Solutions Quiz."
To learn more about how to be a Climate Optimist, check out there website. While there...
- The "Good News" stories--things that are happening world wide to help solve climate change and move the needle forward.
- Read the Climate Optimist Manifesto. (My favorite line: "Because hope beats fear. It’s the attitude that inspires progress.... And when we succeed this time, we’ll solve more than climate change. Renewable energy means jobs. Solar energy can help free people from poverty. Cutting pollution benefits our health.")
- Learn ways to take action.
- See Climate Optimist's Proof Point sources.
- Discover their other resources.
Photo screenshot from https://www.climateoptimist.org/resources/; Video from https://vimeo.com/234337443