I was in college.
Yes, I'm showing my age.
30 years from now, it's going to be roughly 2050. By then, hopefully, I'll be really old (because it certainly beats the alternative!)
- The 124°F heat of Jacabobad, Pakistan may be foreshadowing to global rising temperatures.
- The Great Green Wall of Africa where growing nearly 5,000 miles of plants is helping mitigate the effects of global warming;
- The changing views of American voters who view climate change as a problem more than ever before;
- Rising waters lead to immigration issues as homelands become waterlogged and displaced;
- Reclaiming land in a "rewilding" sort of way may be one solution of the many necessary;
- The threat of melting glaciers on global water levels;
- 15 female environmentalists who are leading the way.