- Yangtze, East China Sea, Asia
- Indus, Arabian Sea, Asia
- Yellow River, Yellow Sea, Asia
- Hai He, Yellow Sea, Asia
- Nile, Mediterranean, Africa
- Meghna, Bay of Bengal, Asia
- Ganges, Bay of Bengal, Asia
- Amur, Sea of Okhotsk, Asia
- Niger, Gulf of Guinea, Africa
- Mekong, South China Sea, Asia
Here are 6 things you can do to help solve the problem where you are... may we all follow suit to help keep our waterways safe!
- Look to your hard outdoor surfaces to watch for stormwater runoff.
- Keep in mind--your toilet is anything but a trashcan. Don't flush away the nonessentials!
- Think before you sink... meaning: pay attention to what you are washing down the drain. It's not the place for chemicals or other waste.
- Don't let your puppy's poo get the best of you. Clean up after your pup.
- Keep your car maintenance in check so fluids don't improperly go down the drain.
- Donate your money and your time to river clean ups such as the National River Cleanup or Ocean Conservancy's: Fighting for Trash Free Seas.
No comments :
Post a Comment