Today's the day. Earth Hour has begun in certain time zones. You can go and check out the "Earth Day Live" pics on their website to see it as it unfolds!
Some ways ways to celebrate Earth Hour this Saturday night:
1. Sit on the coach by the fireplace with a good book or loved one.
2. Go "tech free" and unplug, opting for quality family time by candlelight. (Yes, this coming from the Tech Specialist!)
3. Play board games by candlelight or flashlight.
4. Play backyard games with your kids like Ghosts in the Graveyard, Flashlight Tag, or Hide & Seek.
5. Build a backyard bonfire & toast your toes &/or marshmallows.
6. Go on a night hike.
7. Go camping in your back yard.
8. Enjoy the start of spring by stargazing.
9. Donate to one of Earth Hour's environmental crowdsourcing projects.
10. Use it as an opportunity to teach your loved ones that small gestures & actions can indeed lead to being a part of something bigger.